• Quick drying- 10 minute touch dry*
• primes and undercoats in one easy step
• Tough finish
• Excellent adhesion
* At an average temperature of 25°C , relative humidity 50%
Where To Use
White Knight Rust Guard® All Purpose Primer is suitable for steel, wrought iron, timber and masonry
How To Apply
- The surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, rust scale and other contaminants.
- Sand previously painted or glossy surfaces with #600 abrasive paper.
- Cover surrounding areas to protect from overspray.
- Test spray first on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface compatibility.
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute before use and regularly during use.
- Hold the can upright approximately 15-20 cm from the surface.
- Press button firmly and spray with a smooth sweeping motion. Apply a pre-wetting mist coat followed by a full even coat, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or spraying too heavily.
- Repeat if necessary. 2 coats are required if applying a water based topcoat.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C or above 30°C
3. OVER COATING
Overcoat when dry with an enamel or water based topcoat.
Approximately 1.5m² per can
- Touch dry in 10 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour.
- Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
6. CLEAN UP
To prevent nozzle blocking, after use turn can upside down and press button until only gas escapes. Overspray can be removed while still wet with White Knight Rust Guard® Solvent or mineral turps.
7. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME AND ELIMINATE ANY SOURCE OF IGNITION.
- Keep in a cool place and out of sun. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate this can, even when empty.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via can recycling programs.
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved