• Quick drying
• Excellent coverage and sound base coat
• Covers and blocks stains
• High opacity
• Binds and grips the surface
• Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
• Suitable for interior and exterior use
• May be overcoated with oil and water based paints
• Non-chroming formula
• Adjustable aerosol nozzle spray
Where To Use
White Knight® Prep Rite Stain Stop Sealer can be applied under oil and water based topcoats on interior and exterior surfaces.
How To Apply
How to apply:
- Remove as much of the stain as possible by washing with an appropriate cleaner, sanding or scraping.
- Ensure the surface is thoroughly clean, dry and free from grease, oil, dirt, rust scale and other contaminants.
- Sand previously painted and glossy surfaces with 600# abrasive paper.
- Cover all necessary areas to protect from overspray.
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute to ensure colour uniformity. Shake can occasionally during use.
- Remove the cap carefully. Avoid using sharp objects that may puncture the can.
- Test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface compatibility and finish suitability.
- Select the nozzle setting: The horizontal setting should be used when spraying up and down and the vertical setting should be used when spraying across . To change the nozzle setting, turn the red section on the nozzle.
- Hold the can upright approximately 25cm from the surface.
- Press button firmly and spray several light coats with a smooth sweeping motion, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint from sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or applying a heavy coat.
- Repeat if necessary.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
- Approximately 1.5m² per can, depending on the nature of the surface and amount of overspray.
- May be overcoated after 2 hours with a solvent or water based topcoat.
- Overspray can be removed while still wet with mineral turps.
- To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking turn the can upside down and press button until only gas escapes.
Safety & First aid
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling programs.
- Important: Deliberate misuse of this product to damage public or private property is a crime.
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved