• Covers and blocks stains
• High opacity
• Binds and grips the surface
• Water based, easy clean up
• May be overcoated with oil and water based paints
• Excellent coverage and sound base coat
• Suitable for interior and exterior use
Where To Use
White Knight® Prep Rite Stain Stop Binder can be applied under oil and water based topcoats on interior and exterior surfaces.
How To Apply
How to apply:
- Remove as much of the stain as possible by washing with an appropriate cleaner, sanding or scraping.
- Ensure the surface is thoroughly clean, dry and free from grease, oil, dirt, rust scale and other contaminants.
- Sand previously painted and glossy surfaces with 600# abrasive paper.
- Stir thoroughly with a broad flat stirrer in a circular lifting motion for at least 5 minutes before use and continue to stir at regular intervals during application.
- Apply 1 coat by brush.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Clean brushes with water immediately after use.
Safety & First aid
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain.
- Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via special chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via can recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved