• Hard wearing, non yellowing formulation
• Wet look finish that seals and protects
• Withstands extreme weather conditions
• Resists dirt, grease and oil
• Helps prevent growth of mould and mildew
• Strong adhesive properties help seal
• Strengthens surface against eroding and dusting
Where To Use
White Knight Ultra Pave® Clear Sealer is suitable for stamped or stenciled concrete and pebblecrete.
Ideal for rejuvenating concrete driveways, pathways, floors, patios and garages.
How To Apply
- Allow new concrete to cure for 28 days before coating.
- Repair and fill all cracks and damaged areas with an appropriate exterior cement filler.
- Remove all loose and flaking material from the surface.
- Etch smooth concrete with White Knight Ultra Pave® Concrete Etcher following label directions.
- Allow wet surfaces to dry for 5 days in fine weather.
- Remove oil and grease with a degreaser, high pressure water cleaning or warm water and detergent.
- Remove mould, fungus, lichen and moss with household bleach or high pressure water cleaning.
- Remove white salts by thoroughly wetting the surface and applying White Knight Ultra Pave® Concrete Etcher following label directions.
- The surface must be thoroughly clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, white salts, moss, mould and other contaminants.
- Stir thoroughly with a broad, flat stirrer in a circular lifting motion for at least 5 minutes before use and continue to stir at regular intervals during application.
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or long handle roller. Thin only the first coat 20-30% with White Knight Rust Guard® Solvent.
Note: Not recommended for use on areas around pools, quarry tiles, slate, clay pavers, cement pavers or timber.
DO NOT USE AT TEMPERATURES BELOW 10°C OR ABOVE 30°C
Approximately 8m² per litre, depending on the nature of the surface
Touch dry in 1 hour. Re-coat after 2 hours. On driveways and garage floor allow 72 hours before driving vehicles on the coated surface. Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
5. CLEAN UP
Clean brushes and equipment with White Knight Rust Guard® Solvent immediately after use.
6. CARE & MAINTENANCE
To remove oil or grease from surfaces coated with White Knight Ultra Pave® Clear Sealer use a suitable concrete degreaser. Do not use thinners as this will remove the clear protective layer. For most other spillages clean with detergent and wash with clean water. Reapply White Knight Ultra Pave® Clear Sealer as required.
7. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is flammable. Keep away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- If on skin wash skin thoroughly with soap and water or use recognised skin cleanser. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- If in eyes immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid inhalation of vapour. Ensure adequate ventilation during use and while drying.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 883 254 and in New Zealand call 0800 000 096
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain.
- Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via steel recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your council first.
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved