• Helps improve slip resistance
• Powder form additive
• Provides a rough texture in the painted finish
Where To Use
For use with Ultra Pave® Quick Dry, Ultra Pave® Heavy Duty and Ultra Pave® Garage Floor paint
How To Apply
- Stir paint thoroughly before stirring in Ultra Pave Topcoat Grip Additive.
- Stir in Ultra Pave® Topcoat Grip Additive slowly, stirring as you go. For slip reduction approximately 20g or 2-3 heaped scoops per litre is suggested.
- Stir regularly during application to prevent the paint from clotting up
- Apply paint as indicated on the can label directions.
- NOTE: For optimal colour and binding in Ultra Pave® Heavy Duty Paving & Concrete Paint a final finish coat without the additive is recommended.
- For Ultra Pave Quick Dry Paving & Concrete Paint add Topcoat Grip Additive to the final coat.
2. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- If on skin wash skin thoroughly with soap and water or use recognised skin cleanser. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- If in eyes immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 883 254 and in New Zealand call 0800 000 096
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved