• Built-in antibacterial properties
• Rejuvenates old tiles without the cost of re-tiling
• Protects against mould and mildew
• Excellent adhesion and coverage
• Tintable to 1000s of colours
• Professional high gloss finish
• Easy to use
• Interior use only
Where To Use
White Knight® Tile Paint is suitable on interior ceramic wall tiles, including the wall tiles in your shower recess. May also be used on interior laminate and melamine if a gloss finish is desired.
If a satin finish is desired on ceramic tiles White Knight Laminate Paint may be applied. Only paint vertical free draining surfaces where water pooling does not occur.
Not recommended for use on floor tiles.
How To Apply
- Correct surface preparation is critical to the success of the painting project.
- White Knight Tile Paint is part of a system. Tiles must first be primed with White Knight Tile & Laminate primer. (glossy surfaces have to be sanded to improve adhesion)
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from grease, oil, dirt, mildew and other contaminants.
- Stir thoroughly with a broad flat stirrer in a circular lifting motion for at least 5 minutes before use and continue to stir at regular intervals during application.
- Apply 2 coats with a high quality brush or roller. If applying Satin Silver, use a foam roller and finish off by lightly rolling in the one direction.
- For best results lightly sand between coats using 600# abrasive paper.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Approximately 12m² per litre.
Touch dry in 2 hours. Re-coat after 6 hours. White Knight Tile Paint is fully dry after 8 hours but achieves maximum hardness over a period of days. For the first week after painting, protect from hard knocks and do not subject to harsh cleaning. Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
5. CLEAN UP
Overspray can be removed while still wet with White Knight Rust Guard® Solvent or mineral turps.
To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking turn the can upside down and press button until only gas escapes.
6. CARE & MAINTENANCE
Surfaces painted with White Knight Tile Paint can be cleaned with mild, non-abrasive household cleaners. Avoid use of abrasive cleaning products which can damage the finish.
7. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
Silver Paints may develop pressure in storage. Open the container carefully and wear gloves and eye protection. Do not allow water to contaminate the paint as this will cause buildup of pressure.
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain. Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via special chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via can recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first.
White Knight® Laminate paint maybe tinted to 1000s of Taubmans® colours.
For more colour options visit the Taubmans® website. Click here
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved